Saturday, April 05, 2014

Aaron Shust - My Hope Is In You

My hope is in God. In this life, I know I will face trials. People I love will die. I will die. Someone who is not a Christian may look at this video and have a hard time understanding how it goes with this song about hope. They may think their hope was in vain. I don't think so. I believe their hope is in God, in their faith that this life is only a tiny part of our existence and when we go to be with him, our hope will be fulfilled.



Did you notice the song in the hymn book?  I thought you might like to hear it also. These guys are truly talented and listening to this song really has the power to bring me to a state of peace. Music can do things like that, you know. I hope you will listen all the way through.

No comments:

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...