Saturday, December 03, 2011

Thank you to everyone who has been worrying about Bode.  He's being well medicated and seems to have reduced pain.  The vet called to talk about it.  He feels we should wait a few months before doing surgery.  Bode still has some growth plate showing on x-ray which means he has just a bit of growth left.  It's best to wait until he's done growing so for now we will be treating only his pain.  I think it will be ok but I'll be glad when it is all done.

In the meantime, he's pretty comfortable... and still goofy.