Did you have a busy week-end? We sure did! Here are some of the highlights...
- trip to Master Gardener's Sale with Maria and the girls (Cordy shook hands with people like a politician)
- digging in the dirt, planting flowers and vegetables
- shopping for groceries
- housecleaning (yay! I finally mopped my kitchen floor)
- bill paying
- quick trip to the mall
- graduation party
- church service
- another church service (as a guest, speaking about women's resource center...more another day)
- power nap
- another graduation party while Mike goes to do his part at the baccalaureate service...we had to divide and conquer to get everywhere we wanted to be
- Sunday school swimming party with Cordelia
But, in between a couple of those things, I took time to enjoy the moisture we were receiving. I hope you enjoy the photographs.