Sunday, December 30, 2012

Carry Me to the Cross











Kutless


When the path is daunting 

And every step exhausting 
I'm not alone, I'm not alone, no, no

I feel You draw me closer 
All these burdens on my shoulder 
I'm not alone, I'm not alone 
You pull me from this place 

(Chorus)
Hallelujah!
You carry me every day 
You carry me all the way 
Hallelujah!
You carry me to the 
You carry me to the cross 

How Your love has moved me
To the foot of all Your glory 
I'm not alone, I'm not alone, I'm not alone 

Chorus 

All of these cities you have built 
And every cathedral you have filled 
To all of creation you gave life with your hands 
And with those hands you comfort me 
You lift me up from my knees 
And carry me 
You carry me 

Chorus

The cross 
You carry me to the 
You carry me to the cross

No comments:

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...