Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
My Life as a Travel Agent
On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...
-
I want to say something to my little sister, Tina... I'm getting a lot better at cake-decorating , aren't I (wink, wink)? OK,...
-
I have something I want to show you! It's my Mom's sewing machine and cabinet. She decided her sewing days are behind her and...
-
Dear Winter, I think you may have misunderstood me. Yes, I am grateful for all the moisture you gave us recently. But really...
7 comments:
FUN!
...I think it's an eight-eyed grampwampus...
Have a lovely day!
Now that is quite a spectacle, har har!
Cordelia just ran up to the screen and said, "Oh, silly Grandpa!"
No - but that's funny. :).
Thanks for coming by my blog!
"Here's looking at you, kid."
"Grandfather, what many big eyes you have!"
"All the better to see my pretty Cordelia with."
:-)
spider-eyes
Wow! You are all quite clever!
Post a Comment