Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Wyoming Rose - 10 Commandment Bracelet

Maria and I not only create original items for our Wyoming Rose Shop, we also offer vintage items that we think are cool.  We have a lot of fun hunting for these delights from the past, spending time at garage sales and thrift stores.  We look through a lot of  "stuff" and often leave with nothing but every now and then we happen upon some things that really strike our fancy.  This Vintage 10 Commandment Bracelet was one of my favorites.  It is simply sweet!  I like the feel of it, the look of it and what a lovely way to be reminded of God's desire for us to be of strong character!


No comments:

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...