Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Caring Hearts and Gentle Hands

I was having trouble with my computer so this post is 1 day late....my apologies.




I am working 3 long shifts in a row so my blogging time is greatly diminished.  I did want to share this with you.  It is a photo I took at work today.  It is over the main entrance to the patient area at the hospice home where I am training.  I hope that I read it everyday as I try to fulfill what it says.  I am training with an awesome nurse that is truly remarkable with the patients.  I am learning a lot.




Thank-you for stopping by. Feel free to use my photos but please link them back to my blog. I am honored if you wish to share content of any of my posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. as long as it is linked back to my blog.

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

I hope you are loving your job! We miss you though...

Petra said...

That is very wonderful to know! Wish all doctors and nurses were required to take a gentle heart and hands course! Blessings!

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...