Thursday, July 21, 2011

Teach Them Young!

Maria and I are crochet addicts.  Actually, it is all part of a bigger problem. 

We are craftoholics.

We need help.

It is a genetic thing, though, and we came by it naturally.

Now, we are passing it on to our youngest.

(Grandma and Cordelia)

She's already like a crocheting savant. 

She can even crochet while walking!

(Cordelia asks for "Cordy's yarn?")

If that's not bad enough, we are leading our pets into addiction as well.


(I don't think Bode asks permission but he is more than willing to help Maria.)


A few of yesterday's finished products...


Until a cure is found, I guess we will just keep on having a great time together!

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

ewww. I look a little intense with Bode there!

LOVE the hats!

elizabeth said...

i LOVE those hats! :) someday i need to learn to crochet . . . i work overnights in a vetrans' home and i bet i could squeeze out enough time for a little hat in the in-between moments . . .

i just popped over from maria's blog . . . and i'll be back to yours - i'm enjoying it very much. :)

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...