Thursday, October 09, 2014

A Capitol Wedding

Mike and I had business in Cheyenne today so before we came home, we took time to wander through our Capitol building. Did you know you could do that?


We thought it was quite well maintained and such a pretty building.  Nothing is in session right now and there weren't many other visitors around but we did keep coming upon this couple. It seems they had just gotten married and their photographer was taking their photograph throughout the building. I didn't realize that they were actually standing on those stairs posing for the photographer until Mike made the suggestion we photo bomb them.  Thankfully, I was able to stop him.



I did zip around so I could take their photograph from above as they came on down those stairs. I'm always on the look-out for a blog post opportunity!  Well, really, how often does a person happen upon a wedding on a Thursday afternoon in the Wyoming State Capitol Building?  







No comments:

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...