Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Saturday Drive in Montana

Last Saturday we decided to continue exploring places we'd not seen before in Montana. We asked Mike's Mom to come along and she was up for the adventure so off we went!

We enjoyed ourselves seeing towns like Augusta and Choteau. We had a delicious lunch at a quaint little log cabin type restaurant. It was very Western. The curtains in the bathroom had pictures of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans! 

We saw places like Egg Mountain and Freezeout Lake. We drove through the heart of malt barley country.  The entire drive was absolutely lovely. I'll leave you with a few photos so that you can get the feel of it. Everyone should get to experience Montana at some point in their lives.

















Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...