Today was Cordelia's Birthday Party with her friends. Maria and Eric did a wonderful job of throwing a party where kids could just have fun. It was a lovely party. I will get my photos together and give you a taste of the joy of the day, but for now, I just want to share this one. It is just so sweet.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
My Life as a Travel Agent
On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...
-
I want to say something to my little sister, Tina... I'm getting a lot better at cake-decorating , aren't I (wink, wink)? OK,...
-
Dear Winter, I think you may have misunderstood me. Yes, I am grateful for all the moisture you gave us recently. But really...
-
I have something I want to show you! It's my Mom's sewing machine and cabinet. She decided her sewing days are behind her and...
2 comments:
Those girls have been friends for more than half of their short sweet lives. I bet that can't even remember a time before they knew each other.
This is such a sweet photo! I love watching those two girls together.
Post a Comment