Sunday, February 09, 2014

Weird Question Number Three

Continuing on with the strange interview questions from my own husband...

3.  Do you consider yourself scrappy or flamboyant?

At first I was going to say that I was scrappy because I think I am good at fighting...for happiness that is. What I mean is, I can take a lot of disappointment and still wrap it up into something that makes me happy. I think I am skilled at that.

On the other hand, the only time I had someone ask me to "step outside" (no kidding! a NURSE from my past was mad at me for questioning her judgment and wanted to take it out to the parking lot!) I blurted out, "NO! You would beat me up!" So, I guess I won't get any scrappy nominations.




All right, I will go with flamboyant. I'm making this statement solely on my use of color. I often buy clothes for our granddaughters that I wish came in my size.



I like color! Usually, I do NOT dress the way my heart wants me to dress or you'd see things like orange and hot pink paisley swirls or maybe lime green and yellow checks. How about bright red and purple stripes?



Yes, I am definitely flamboyant, at least on the inside.

No comments:

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...