Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Morning Gift

I am bustling around this morning, getting ready to go to work. Here are some of the thoughts I had roaming through my head...

  I wish I'd had something ready for the crockpot for supper tonight.

  Why am I curling my hair when the wind is still at hurricane strength.

  I wish the little office where I'll be spending my days now had a window.

  Why is my mascara so clumpy?

Then, I dashed toward the kitchen to prepare my piece of peanut butter toast for breakfast and I glanced out to see this...



That other stuff just didn't matter anymore.
I'd just received a beautiful gift.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I love it when we get an intense, brightly colored sky! It's really cool that our winds help make such beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Something awesome from all that blowing around!

Michelle said...

Wow! Just gorgeous.

Maria Rose said...

I saw that sunrise too! Gorgeous!

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...