Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Buzz Light Year or Pastor Mike?

I am working a 12 1/2 hr shift today so this is short.  I think it will make you smile, though.

A little preschool boy from our church is struggling with a tough decision.   He's having trouble planning who he wants to be for Halloween next year, Buzz Lightyear or Pastor Mike. 

A pair of twins, who also go to our church, saw Mike at a function elsewhere last year.  They were amazed and delighted.  They said to their Mom, "Look, God's here!"

Are you smiling?

Have a delightful day!


Thank-you for stopping by. Feel free to use my photos but please link them back to my blog. I am honored if you wish to share content of any of my posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. as long as it is linked back to my blog.

7 comments:

EJN said...

ah, yep! I love littles - they are so precious - If we could only keep that perspective - what a world it would be.
Have a great one!
Jojo

Unknown said...

So cute! Have a wonderful day!

Maria Rose said...

Hope you are having a lovely day...you're already a couple of hours in.

AKM said...

HA! Love both stories!

Anna said...

Awww! So cute!

Petra said...

Yes, I'm smiling!! :-)

Victoria said...

*smiling*

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...