Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hh



Whether you are memorizing the ABC's of Bible Memorization or just checking in to see what the verse is for today, I think you will like this one.  The thought of walking humbly with God is fascinating, isn't it?  We live in a world where the word humble is not often lifted up as a valued attribute.  I find this verse comforting and peaceful.

Micah 6:8 He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?


Thank-you for stopping by. Feel free to use my photos but please link them back to my blog. I am honored if you wish to share content of any of my posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. as long as it is linked back to my blog.

No comments:

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...