Friday, July 15, 2011

FIREWORKS!

Congratulations to Kate Ware for correctly identifying my guessing game photos as being fireworks!  AKM also wins as she agreed with Kate.  They both will recieve a secret code for a discount at Wyoming Rose Boutique! 

 We were in Great Falls, MT for the 4th.  We were VERY close to the fireworks but I was disappointed because I'd forgotten to charge my camera and it was loosing it's ooomph.  My shutter speed was VERY slow.  In fact, there was a couple seconds lag time from the moment I depressed the button and the time I heard the click.  It turned out really cool, though!  Here are some more from that night...

















No comments:

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...