Friday, May 13, 2011

The Guessing Game

Hmmmm.... did anyone else lose their posts this morning?  Mine disappeared and can't be found.  Oh well, here we go again....

I think this picture was taken by my Aunt Terry, but I'm not sure.  Do you know what you are looking at?


If you guess correctly (just write it in the comment or e-mail to onlythemanager@yahoo.com) you will win an e-gift certificate for 30% off an entire order from http://www.etsy.com/shop/wyomingrose .  It's not hard, really.  Just leave a comment or e-mail me because it likely really is what you think it is.  Be sure I have your e-mail so I can send you the code for  the 30% off!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok, then, sweet little baby porcupines??

Emily said...

Hedgehogs!

Featured Post

My Life as a Travel Agent

On a recent morning I was at work and as one of my patients was waiting for his death, I thought again about an idea that keeps popping int...